My Local Rize Privacy Policies
By using our website and purchasing through our website or by signing a proposal or change order, you attest that you have read and understand the terms of the service agreement and agree to all the Terms and Conditions listed here.
By engaging with My Local Rize, you agree that you have read and understand our Privacy Policies. Agreement precedes (indefinite and not limited to) the use of our website, purchasing, project creation processes, project management systems, customer service management systems, proposal(s), change order and all other communication, services, materials related to My Local Rize.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including, but not limited to, information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you utilize a form or attempt to utilize a form through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including, but not limited to, your name, website URL, email address, company name, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Form Information.”
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Form Information that we collect generally to contact people who willingly reached out through the Site (Additionally, we use this Form Information to:We use the Form Information that we collect generally to contact people who willingly reached out through the Site (Additionally, we use this Form Information to:
- Communicate with you;’
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide your information with 3rd parties
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- When we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy services, stores, or assets. In such transactions, visitor information is usually one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that My Local Rize is acquired, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Credit card information will never be disclosed by My Local Rize and we follow the conditions of use established by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, and PayPal.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Displaying Our Work
We love to show off our work, so we reserve the right to display all aspects of our creative work, including sketches, work-in-progress designs and the completed project on our portfolio and in articles on websites, in magazine articles and in books.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including, but not limited to, Canada and the United States.
When you fill out a web form through the Site, we may retain your Form Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information in writing.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by mail using the details provided below:
Rize Marketing Company
Attn: Legal Department
906 Regency Drive
Longview, TX 75604
Terms of Service, Notices, and Revisions
We send newsletters to you and will not sell your email address to 3rd parties. You may choose to opt-out of the newsletter at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each newsletter or by contacting us directly. By default, all contact from our website is entered into our CRM and newsletter distribution list. If you would prefer not to be added to our email distribution list, please specify this in the body of email or contact from submission to us.
Copyright and Trademarks
The content included on the https://localrize.com/ site – including all text, images, videos and other media, as well as the design and styling of all content – are exclusively owned by My Local Rize and Rize Marketing Company. or by third parties who have given their permission for use by My Local Rize and Rize Marketing Company. Copyright by My Local Rize and Rize Marketing Company. or such third parties of all such content is explicit by its appearance on the https://localrize.com// site.
Visitors to this website are granted permission to access this material, to download and copy such material on to electronic, magnetic, optical or similar storage media and to make printed copies of any such downloaded material, provided that such activities and copies are for non-commercial use only and that the following conditions are met: Visitors to this website are granted permission to access this material, to download and copy such material on to electronic, magnetic, optical or similar storage media and to make printed copies of any such downloaded material, provided that such activities and copies are for non-commercial use only and that the following conditions are met:
- Trademarks must be faithfully reproduced with their appropriate marks as shown above
- You may link to https://localrize.com/ using appropriate text such as “… as found on https://localrize.com/ ” or by seeking written permission for the link by My Local Rize prior to use
- Your use may not be obscene or defamatory or libelous to https://localrize.com/ or My Local Rize or Rize Marketing Company or any of it’s divisions.You must properly cite https://localrize.com/ as the source.
Visitors to this website may not copy, distribute, screen shot, reproduce, sell or publish any of the copyright material downloaded or copied from this website. For the avoidance of doubt, no permission is given for the transfer of any of this material to an open internet site. For permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. My Local Rize monitors the web closely for violations of our use policy. Design Trademarks or stylized versions of Trademarks are not permitted for use except by written permission from My Local Rize.
If you become aware of any violations of Copyrights, Trademarks or other Intellectual Property in connection with the Site, whether owned by the Site Owners or Third Parties, please contact:
Rize Marketing Company
Attn: Legal Department
906 Regency Drive
Longview, TX 75604
By using this website you agree to all our terms and conditions and our privacy policies.
Service Terms & Conditions
The Service Terms & Conditions lay out the terms and conditions under which we provide our services to you.
Hosting Terms & Conditions
Conditions lay out the terms and conditions under which we provide hosting services to you.
Get in Touch
10 am - 4 pm M - F